- 6:15 am Waking up and drinking tea/coffee.
- 6:30 am – 9:00 am Meditation, pranayama and a general dynamic practice to mobilize the entire body.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast.
- 10:00 am – 12:45 pm Morning program.
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Lunch break.
- 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm Afternoon program.
A few weeks before the event you'll receive a complete day to day program.
- All theoretical and practical classes
- Study materials (course manual, handouts)
- Meals (daily breakfast and lunch + welcome and farewell dinner)
- 200-hours Yoga Alliance registered certificate (RYT200)
- Accommodation at Las Tres Marías (21 days + 21 nights)
- Dinners (apart from the welcome and farewell dinner)
- Breakfast + Lunch on the 2 free Sundays
- Airport transfer
During past events we have noticed that participants are keen to explore the great variety of restaurants in San Agustenillo and nearby coastal villages.
Yes, and not just one, but two:
Upon completion of the teacher training you will receive a 200-hours certificate with which you can register at Yoga Alliance as a RYT200 teacher.
You will also get a Back Mitra Instructor certificate, allowing you to use it to teach everyone with confidence.
Solstice Yoga Center is located at the Las Tres Marías hotel, which sits on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the pleasant beach community of San Agustinillo in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
The nearest airport is Huatulco airport (code HUX). It is also possible to fly into Puerto Escondido airport (PXM). From either airport you can take a taxi to get to the Las Tres Marías hotel in San Agustinillo.
- A reservation requires a deposit.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the reservation is cancelled.
- The rest of the bill should be settled before or at the latest upon arrival.
- Once the event has started, no refunds will be issued.
- If due to force majeure Solstice Yoga Center has to cancel the event, a full refund will be issued.