- 6:00 am Waking up and tea/coffee.
- 6:30 am - 8:30 am Meditation, pranayama and short sequence.
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am Breakfast.
- 9:30 am - 12:30 am Relaxing restorative poses.
- 12:30 pm ....... Time off.
Yoga Vacation Retreats
on a Tropical Beach
- Yoga classes (24 hours total)
- Welcome Dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Accommodation (5 days and 5 nights)
- Lunch and dinner (apart from the welcome dinner)
- Airport transfer
During past events we have noticed that participants are keen to explore the great variety of restaurants in San Agustenillo and nearby coastal villages.
- A reservation requires a deposit.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the reservation is cancelled.
- The rest of the bill should be settled before or at the latest upon arrival.
- Once the event has started, no refunds will be issued.
- If due to force majeure Solstice Yoga Center has to cancel the event, a full refund will be issued.
Solstice Yoga Center is located at the Las Tres Marías hotel, which sits on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the pleasant beach community of San Agustinillo in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
The nearest airport is Huatulco airport (code HUX). It is also possible to fly into Puerto Escondido airport (PXM). From either airport you can take a taxi to get to the Las Tres Marías hotel in San Agustinillo.
Arrival can be anytime on the published start date.
Your accommodation will be ready for you after 2:00 pm, but if you arrive earlier we'll keep your luggage safe and you'll be free to enjoy the beach 🙂
A welcome dinner will be served at around 7:00 pm, the yoga program will start early next morning.
Departure is on the published end date at 1:00 pm.
San Agustinillo is regarded as one of the safest communities of the Oaxacan coast.
To safeguard your well-being during your stay at Solstice Yoga Center we implemented the following hygiene protocol:
- You will be using personalized yoga equipment which will be kept separate at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available at key areas.
- Rooms and all other hotel areas will be sanitized before your stay.
- In order to provide the safest possible experience, it is a prerequisite that all event participants, including Solstice Yoga Centers’ staff, can present a negative Covid-19 antigen test (of not more than 48 hours old) upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
5 Days of relaxation, conviviality and delicious food near the beach, combined with Restorative Alignment practice, pranayama and meditation that will fill you with energy.
No yoga experience is required, but a positive attitude towards learning new techniques is highly recommended.
For participation in a 5-day retreat you won't receive a certificate.
If you are interested to become a certified teacher please have a look at our Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training Programs.
Also check out our Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Programs (YACEP).
The yoga studio is spacious and well ventilated, so the maximum number of participants that we can safely accommodate is 20.
Of course, this is a yoga vacation 🙂
After lunch you are free!
We serve delicious, healthy vegetarian food. On occasion fish may be included depending on the season.
* If you have special dietary requirements please let us know when making your reservation.
- Mazunte is the nearest coastal village, which is about a 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by taxi.
- Zipolite is about 15 minutes by taxi or an hour's walk away.
- Pochutla, a small city where you can find medical services, larger shops, a market, banks, etc. It takes about 40 minutes by taxi.
To make your stay with us more comfortable we recommended to bring the following items:
- Hat / cap
- Beach towel
- Yoga Mat
- Comfortable clothes for yoga
- Debit/Credit card
- Any prescription medicine
- Hike along the beach
- Play in the ocean, bask in the sun, sip a margarita
- Read a good book in your hammock
- Let yourself be surprised by whales, dolphins or sea turtles during a boat trip
- Watch colorful birds at a nearby lagoon
- Go scuba diving or snorkeling at San Agustín de las Flores
- Ride the waves at Zicatela Beach
- Visit archaeological sites, wildlife sanctuaries, and coastal villages
- Cleanse yourself with a shamanic healing experience by the local curandero
- Take a relaxing massage or temazcal