- Learn Restorative Alignment techniques that allow you to develop movement sequences that relax and strengthen the neck, shoulders and upper back -
During this 30-hour continuing education course, we will refine our knowledge of functional anatomy and work on finding solutions to be more pain-free in our daily and professional lives.
- The different compression syndromes.
- Cervical tension and tension headaches.
- TMS - tension myositis.
- Torticollis (neck scoliosis).
- Rotator cuff injuries.
- Neck herniation and bulging disc.