- The meeting of Restorative Alignment and the Yin Yoga Meridians -
Life consists of happy and difficult moments and they are both important to have a full life. Living on an excessive wave of emotions, however, unbalances the Yin-Yang energy, which in turn causes a blockage in the meridians and impairment of vital organ functions.
During this 7-day continued education, we will combine the restorative and relaxed strength with stretching different meridians in our body.
- Grief and sadness (Lungs/large intestine).
- Pensiveness and worry (Spleen/stomach)
- Joy and excessive excitement (Heart/small intestine)
- Fear (Kidney/urinary bladder)
- Anger (Liver/gall bladder)
- The anatomy of yoga
- The hips
- The 10 muscle groups
- The 7 archetypal yin poses that exercise all the joints and muscles in the body
- The pericardium meridian
- The triple burner meridian